- I’m never going to be a consistent blogger. I just feel like I need to say that. I’m an obsessive person, so I can do one thing, intensely, for a short amount of time. This week it was reading. Last week was cooking. A few weeks ago, sewing. I’ve been slowly working on my dress, but only because I finished the last Sookie Stackhouse book I had on hand (more are on their way!).
- Aaaaand, that’s why I like Twitter. If you are interested in pictures of my stash, retweets from hilarious people and sporadic blog updates, follow me.
- Binks turned two yesterday! And she has a new cousin, Tebbs the bulldog. I couldn’t resist sharing the cuteness. And the weirdness.
- Ok! On to the sewing related stuff….
- I’ve registered for the Sewing Summit! Last year was really fun and I only went for a day. This time I’ll be there all weekend, so let me know if any of you are going as well! I’d love to meet up. Last year I got to hang out with Lavender and Suriah, chit-chat with Sunni (who just announced she’s teaching this year!) and take classes with Gertie. Officially, the Summit is sold out, but there’s a waitlist just in case they release more tickets.
- Last week there was a HUGE sale on Craftsy courses, so I finally bought a few of them – Sew Retro Perfect Bombshell Dress, The Couture Dress and Jean-ius! I’m going to watch some of the videos before I decide what to tackle first, but I’m leaning towards Gertie’s dress.
- As you can see, my darling ranges dress is coming along. I think I’ll be able to finish it tomorrow. I’m already antsy for my next project, so I’ll post some ideas soon.
Alrighty, now I’m off to read all of your blogs.